MERIT500 is the most up-to-date database for Board, Management Team and Operational Management Team information among the Nordic region's listed companies, largest unlisted companies, and the growth companies. A total of about 8,000 Nordic and German companies and 80,000 individuals are surveyed and kept up to date on a weekly basis.
- Recruiting: The MERIT500 database is a unique digital tool for finding qualified executives. There is a focus on qualified women executives. The database is preloaded with 80 000 Board and Management Team candidates.
- Sales: Track you most important clients and prospect. Target all listed companies, large unlisted companies and/or unlisted companies with Private Equity as owners. Receive monthly reports concerning the changes in the Management Team and Board.
- Remuneration: Receive reports on compensation for the Board, CEO and C-level.
- Gender/Diversity benchmark: Unique information regarding gender balance for the Board and Management Team.
- Unique gender index categorization:
The database MERIT500 has the most developed Gender Balance algorithm in the world, using a unique seven-level gender index scale. The MERIT500 algorithm is based on balance in the Board, Management Team, and Operational Positions in each company.
All companies are categorized in one of the following groups: Triple-Balance, Double-Balance, Balance, Non-Balance, Dominance, Double-Dominance, Triple-Dominance.
- Proactivity: Make it easy to identify the growth companies, and also the key personnel in those companies.
- Save time: By using the M500 digital tool you save time and energy.
- Personal data: The domain MERIT500 has a publication certificate that allows handling of personal data without the impact of the EU legislation, GDPR.
- Northern Europe: We are currently operating in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, and Sweden. However, we will soon be active in 25 more countries.