MERIT500 is a database that monitors, collects, and updates Board, Management Team and Executive Management team information concerning the most important companies in the Nordic region (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden) and Germany. There is a total of more than 10,000 companies and more than 100,000 people in the database.
MERIT500 has several products based on the database and some of those products have information that is found outside the Nordic region. Here are the MERIT500 products features:
- Recruiting: The MERIT500 Executive search is a unique digital tool for finding qualified executives. There is a focus on qualified women executives and teams in growth companies.
- Sales:Find the new growth companies/the new unicorns using the M500 SALES tool that is using a new method for finding these companies. The webservice M500 SALES makes it easy to identify the growth companies, and the key personnel in those companies.
- Remuneration: Receive reports on remuneration for the Board, CEO and C-level.
- Media: Discover gender balance from a new angle. The database MERIT500 has developed its own gender balance algorithm, using a unique seven-level gender index scale. The “MERIT500 Power Gender Index” maps the power balance between men and women in each individual companies’ top positions, IOW the Board, Management Team, and Executive Positions.
- Gender balance data: M500 GENDER BALANCE delivers unique information describing the gender balance in the Board and Management Team through monthly reports and a webservice.
- Security:All personal data is GDPR protected.