MERIT500 is a database that monitors, collects and updates Board, Management and Executive Management team information concerning the most important companies in the Nordic region (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden) and Germany. There is a total of more than 8,000 companies and more than 80,000 people in the database, and soon 11 more countries are being included (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, UK and USA). In the near future another 19 countries will be added to the MERIT500 database.
MERIT500 has several products based on the database: a digital Executive Recruiting tool (M500 Recruiting), Remuneration reports (M500 Remuneration), advertising for the companies in the database (M500 Advertising), and unique gender data reports (M500 Gender Balance). We deliver detailed gender data to our clients and to media in different countries.
- Recruiting: The MERIT500 database is a unique digital tool for finding qualified executives. There is a focus on qualified women executives. The database is preloaded with 80 000 Board and Management Team candidates.
- Sales: Track you most important clients and prospect. Target all listed companies, large unlisted companies and/or unlisted companies with Private Equity as owners. Receive monthly reports concerning the changes in the Management Team and Board.
- Remuneration: Receive reports on compensation for the Board, CEO and C-level.
- Gender/Diversity benchmark: Unique information regarding gender balance for the Board and Management Team.
- Unique gender index categorization:
The database MERIT500 has the most developed Gender Balance algorithm in the world, using a unique seven-level gender index scale. The MERIT500 algorithm is based on balance in the Board, Management Team, and Operational Positions in each company.
All companies are categorized in one of the following groups: Triple-Balance, Double-Balance, Balance, Non-Balance, Dominance, Double-Dominance, Triple-Dominance.
- Proactivity: Make it easy to identify the growth companies, and also the key personnel in those companies.
- Save time: By using the M500 digital tool you save time and energy.
- Personal data: The domain MERIT500 has a publication certificate that allows handling of personal data without the impact of the EU legislation, GDPR.
- Northern Europe: We are currently operating in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, and Sweden. However, we will soon be active in 25 more countries.